MY DETAILS - We need to know our Embroidery Friends
Sue Box Creations would like to welcome you to our new website, we would like to know how we can stay in touch with you, so we are asking you to fill in 'your details' in the MY DETAILS section at the top of our Homepage. This is where if you are new to our site we would ask you to fill in the New Customers form on the right. This will enter your details into our system - you do NOT NEED A CREDIT CARD, you can choose your own password so when you return to our site you can Login using our Secure Login.
WHY GIVE US YOUR DETAILS
By giving us your details it allows you to Login so that you may Download any of our Free Downloads including Projects & Embroidery Designs, it also gives you the option to Subscribe or Unsubscribe to our Newsletter, and of course we need these details if you wish to purchase any of our instantly downloadable Embroidery Designs or our Multi Format CD packages. You do not need a Credit Card until you are actually purchasing a priced Embroidery Design to download or Multi Format CD package on our site, we also support Pay Pal.
Basic Steps to Download a FREE DESIGN
- Step 1: Select a Free design
- Step 2: Select your format from the drop down list
- Step 3: Select Add to Cart (this does not mean that you pay for a Free Download or Embroidery Design they are priced at $0.00)
- Step 4: Check order – Then select Checkout
- Step 5: Select Create a new account (if you haven’t already)
- Step 6: Complete details
- Step 7: Click on Checkout and if you are only ordering a free design, please select the PayPal option (you do not need a PayPal account) when checking out and this will bypass the need to enter any credit card details. – follow prompts to submit order.
- Step 8: Scroll down on page to locate Bold red text, which is the link to click to start the download.
Lost orders and Order history
If you have purchased designs and couldn't download them for any reason, please note they are still in your order history and the following steps will help you to get in and locate them.
- Step 1: Log in to the "Your Details "section.
- Step 2: Scroll down to your order history.
- Step 3: Click on the order number and on your next screen, scroll down to view all available design that are in a bold red text.
- Step 4: Click on the first one and save the download zip file to your computer (in a location where you can easily locate it) This will take a few moments to do. You will need to do this for each of the bold red text file names.
Sue Box Creations Pty Ltd has taken reasonable steps to secure the copyright in the projects and photographs published on our website www.suebox.com
Sue Box Creations Pty Ltd secures from each projects author a warranty that the copyright subsisting in the project/s is the author’s original work or the author has obtained all necessary rights, licences and permissions and by placing this content on our website, will not infringe any third party’s copyright.
Projects are published on our website in reliance upon the representations and warranties of the authors of the projects and without our knowledge of any infringement of any third party’s copyright.
Any material and photos in the projects on our website may not be reproduced in part or in full without the written permission of Sue Box Creations Pty Ltd.
Projects on the www.suebox.com website have been checked for accuracy, however, we do not guarantee successful results and offer no warranty, either expressed or implied where those guarantees are not provided for under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or are not required to be given at law.
Need more help?
For help with these or any other problems email firstname.lastname@example.org